Hier geht es zur deutschen Version

Monday, November 25, 2013

My doggy everyday - by Flanna Neufundi

Dear friends, I'd like to show you my regular daily dogroutine!
Here we go :
6:00 a.m. Alarm goes of, sleep on stubbornly
6.30 a.m. Somehow my master managed it to get me into the harness and to drag me outside (Doing my business sleepwalking)
7:00a.m. Waiting for breakfast ( Mum's once again too slow, I spur her by treading on her feet)
7.05 a.m. After kindly refusing the breakfast( No doggysausage in it and I don't like that other muck today) I'm taking a nap while my Mummy gives the morning grouch and sleepwalks (
She shuffles like remotely controlled around and always mumbles something about coffee)
9:00 a.m. Time to do my garden lap, thus let's hack Mummy till she drops her office work to open the patio door for me.
9.15 a.m.
Coming in with wet, earthy paws and walking through the living room, kitchen, hall in the basement. (So Mummy knows even where it has been cleaned and where not)
9.30 a.m. Waking up Rike and huffing her till she bunks ( Now the way is clear to bum some treats from Mummy! Have not even had breakfast yet !)
10 a.m. But now I gall my breakfast, mooching something from Mummy hasn't worked (unfortunatly)
10.30 - Noon Taking a nap (of course always there where Mummy wants to clean )
Noon ........... 

 Ok, where were we?? I see...
Noon
Quickly up and do not let Mummy out of sight ( Wanna have my sausage-end from Mummys lunch)
12.30 p.m. Outside again ( business, you know)
1-2.30 p.m. Nap (has to be fit for later action)
2.30 p.m. Let's have a look at Mummy ( She's resting on the sofa and definatly needs my intensive care now)
3 p.m. Goh, I fall asleep with Mummy ( nestling down and getting petted at the ear is just too nice)
3 - 6 p.m. Mummy let Rike and me in the garden (trimming the hedge, digging a hole *don't know what for* huffing Rike and playing with her, inbetween always trying to dig a hole in the waterbin *hasn't worked, only the water decreased and I got wet*
6 p.m. Welcoming Daddy and explaining to him that we didn't had a single bite the whole day long **Note from the editor: The dog has had breakfast, a lunch snack and treats in between**
8 p.m. after dinner ( At last tasty yoghurt with cranberryjuice as topping) going for the evening stroll
9-9.30
p.m. taking a rest (snooping and cadging treats on the way is soooo exhausting)
 


9.30 p.m. Fullfilling my last business in the garden, collecting bedtime treats, going upsatirs with Mummy and having a last gulp fresh from the tap (I never go to bed without it)
9.50 p.m. Cuddling in bed with Mummy (this is sooooo nice)
10 p.m. Going downstairs to my sleeping berth ** Good night friends **


 © Bea Grein
translation by Detlef Grein

No comments:

Post a Comment